Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Exfoliate = Sandblast

                                                                   Exfoliate = Sandblast                                                           


Never in my 50 something years have I ever exfoliated a part of my body. That is until today. When it comes to removing unwanted body hair I am definitely one who likes to have all the gain without any of the PAIN. I don’t know why I bother, it’s not like I have the legs of a young model. Dresses and skirts have no place in my closet. Probably because there’s no room. And as for shorts or Capri’s - well, two weeks of summer hardly warrants space in my closet either. Jeans, dress slacks, and sweaters pretty much define my dress code, along with my wide collection of scarves.

Some time ago while browsing in one of those famous dollar stores I spotted an item which definitely appealed to my sensitive nature. The picture on the package illustrated a small pink attachment slipped on over the three middle fingers of a lady’s hand which was placed on her leg. The wording on the package promoted “Smooth Skin”, “Natural Hair Removal” with no pain - no razor burn - all natural.

Well, just the thing for me. It looked so simple. And what the heck for a trial run it was only two bucks!

Although, my floor resembled that of a dry wall contractor’s after a day of sanding. I will admit that my legs feel smoother than they have in over 50 years.

But as for the ….“no pain” well, how’s a person suppose to know how many layers to remove. First clue Smurt!!!! ( hurt with a vengence). Second clue….blood oozing through the skin.

Point taken ,,,,”no Pain, no Gain”. I am smarter now, than I was this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment