Saturday, January 28, 2012

Peter Cottontail






Peter Cottontail takes me down many a wrong trail…………..

In this age of wireless and cellular technology, I‘ll admit I am an addict. My personal computer has opened up a whole new world for me. A world of discovery, intrigue, challenge, and yes, some accomplishment.

However, as of late my PC has taken me to a whole new level. That of Progressive Confusion!

I’d like to blame it on my computer, but truthfully, I think my brain cells are being hacked.

The more literate I try to become the more illiterate I get. I’ll download a new upgrade only to discover that what was working was better than what doesn’t want to work for me now. grrrrrr

Why do I keep changing particular programs that work just fine to explore other options? Will I ever learn that if I want to accomplish anything I need to leave things the way they were. Confused?

Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment