Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday .... a new school day!

I could ask for no better morning than this morning to tread new ground. Jack has wrapped his arms around the surrounding foliage and breathed upon every living and non-living thing in the great outdoors. In my early years he probably would have been referred to as Mr. Frost! Not that I'm in my later years now. Oh no! I still feel as though I'm very much in my early years (as far as retirement goes).
My day plan today is to get my butt off this chair and fix up my appearance  to present myself as a very YOUNG grandmother.
You see my little man, Ethan, whom I care for on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays is starting Kinderstart this morning. I have to meet him and his mom , who is a teacher at that school, in half an hour. So, it's hustle butt time and no time to linger with my camera. The sun is just creeping over the hillside and teasing me as to the magnificent photo opps he will soon introduce.
Ah well my trip to the school in a very short while is also an exciting photo opt. and this too is brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment